Sunday, June 14, 2009

What? An Update? I know!!!!
















Ok, really nothing too exciting to post, but several pictures over the past 2 months or so. I have been told that I needed to update and frankly I find those people slightly pushy for their own good! You know who you are!





So I will post a few pics of the boys and stuff! They are growing like those awful weeds we get out here on the prarie....you know the ones that roots are so long that it's a never ending fight to get them out of the ground? Well, that's the boys...eating...growing....eating....fighting....eating....crying.....talking way too much....eating. Catch my drift?





So here they are in all their glory or gory...whichever way you would like to look at it! Gotta love em'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home