Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I know...

I know what you may be thinking. Why is she posting a picture of him? Well, I was looking at the entertainment section of yahoo and happen to see this picture of Robert Pattinson and I couldn't help but think, he actually is a good looking guy. Now, no I'm not a huge fan (although love him a Diggory!) Maybe now I can see what all the little girls are talking about...and in the way of Stephenie Meyer, you may "swoon".
Now, do you think I could get my hubby to pose for a pic like that?

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Heder said...

I hate to admit it, Sara . . . in fact, I'm embarrassed, but I do have a crush on him only because of the Twilight movies. I can't help it. He's supposed to be this amazing looking vampire and well, they did good casting.

March 17, 2009 at 11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home