Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Chillin at home











Boredom hits around 3 o'clock here at my house while we impatiently wait for Jaren to arrive home! We sit around, wrestle (which turns violent at times), eat, have many sippies, dance to pop music of moment. We really have nothing better to do.
But as soon as daddy comes home everyone is semi-cranky/semi-happy, hungry for dinner, filled their diapers with most delish smelling items, soaked with drool, and of course exhausted. I bet you thought I was going to say everyone is extremely happy. Well, wouldn't that be lying? I mean come on!

1 Comments:

Blogger Joshua & Britt Marden said...

Wow what cute kids you have! I am excited for friday! My address is 946 e 1480 n In American Fork! I will call you later! Thanks Britt

March 17, 2009 at 8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home