Friday, March 6, 2009

Cute Girls!!!




Ok, we met with the Heders while in California and they have the cutest girls on both sides! Unfortunately the picture I have of Daniel and Sarah's oldest Josey was blurry.
The cute one in pink is Evan, daughter of Jon and Kirsten.
The other cutie is Tallula (spelling I am sorry), daughter of Daniel and Sarah.
They were such sweet little girls and played well with my little stinkers! Thanks Heders for having our wild family over for some pizza and explosive root beer! Until we meet again!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Heder said...

Sara, those are cute pictures of the girls. Although, I see now why people always mistake Tallulah for a boy. Ha! We had such a nice time with you guys. It's nice to be able to catch up with each other every now and then and have such short, but sweet visits. Your boys are adorable! And I loved hearing Jaren's cop stories. So funny!

March 6, 2009 at 3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home