Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Bring back Christmas classics



So this Christmas I have decided to instead of trying to make our tree look perfect, you know like the ones in the stores. I am going back to the basics. I still like the whole green, red, & white colors, but going to the ornaments from my childhood. We're making foam ring chains, felt puff ornaments, popcicle sticks stars, pipe cleaner candy canes and big fun bulbs. We're going to be busy this next week, because next weekend the tree gets put up and the lights go on. Rory and I are going to be gluing and sparkling, twisting and tying. If anyone would like to pitch in please come on by!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nycole Rosen said...

How fun! Are you going to do popcorn garland?

November 14, 2007 at 10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home