Sunday, November 4, 2007

Welcome to Sarie's Life










This is my first official blog. So first let me introduce myself and my little family although those of you who are reading this are most likely my family and see me or hear from me everyday. If you just happen to fall upon my blog, well then welcome and enjoy my family! My name is Sara and I have been married to Jaren for almost 6 1/2 years. We have two little squirts; Rory who is going on 4 and Sam who is moving into his 9th month of life here on earth. With this blog I hope to share my love of photography, food, and of course my family with anyone that clicks on the page. I want to thank and great friend who introduced me to blogging....please visit her site http://www.nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home