Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sundance 2009















So I voluntered up at the Sundance Film Festival this year (my second time). It was as it was in the past simply wonderful! I did have one annoying co-worker up there DUC PHAM! Anywho, on with my weekend of fun!

On Friday I was lucky enough to be working at a theater that had some greats come through! Let me tell you, the talent (stars, celebrities, divas) was as big and kind as you can get. I was lucky enough to meet almost each one that came through and not one treated me or anyone else badly.
Saturday, well that day was just as great.....met one of the cutest young actors out there! When I say cutest, I mean sweet, talented, and humble.
Sunday ( I know) was just as good!
Monday saw a very funny movie and can't wait till it hits the big theaters. Love Bill Hader! Greg Motolla is a great producer of the perfect teen/young adult angst movies of this era (think the of the greats from the 80's). The Q & A was just as fun. Oh and those of you who are Twilight fans...Kristen Stewart is just a pretty as she is in pictures and just as awkward!
So I posted some pictures of those whom I was lucky enough to have a close encounter...although I did not meet Kristen in person!










1 Comments:

Blogger Kristin Nuttall said...

Well I am glad to hear that Kristen Stewart is beautiful, becuase someone in my ward thinks we look just alike. A complement I love. We have the same name and her b-day is April 9th, close to mine.

January 22, 2009 at 2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home